body kits

Sadly, the people reproducing the kit (Damn Canadians) have had some
complaints on their work.  If you were to get a nice clean wide body kit,
you'd best have someone install it that knows about those things.
Bonding, filling, and incorporating fiberglass pieces into your sheet
metal can get tricky.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v