Importing Vehicles more stuff

--- Dirk Schneider <SCIROCCO2@t-online.de> wrote:
> I just wrote Sam an e-mail asking about what will happen
> and what the options are to get some cars in good hands
> and as soon as I have an important update
> I will post that to the list.
>
> Greets
> Dirk

Please let us know.  Should this even come remotely
possible to happening, I'm in.  Would prefer a complete (or
nearly so) pre-'77 in blue or dark green, but I ain't real
picky.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace