Importing Vehicles more stuff

Why don't we import the Sciroccos to a non emissions
county say the county I am in in Florida and then pic
them up.  Both Hillsbrough and Pasco counties(Hills.
is where Tampa is at).  DOn't have any kinds of
inspections on cars.
--- Josh Hignight <Josh.Hignight@phoenix.edu> wrote:
> So what's the deal-e-o bro?
> Shoot, for a good condition mk1 shell and interior I
> might have to find a
> way to jump into this "group buy" if it happens...
>
> Joshua Hignight
> Student Services/Technical Services
> New Mexico Campus
> (505) 821-4800

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm