how do you get the injectors out???

--MS_Mac_OE_3096258594_49930_MIME_Part

My advice: buy the tool. It is soooooo much easier, but since you have the
head off it might not be that bad without the tool.

If you want to test them, hook them back up to the fuel lines, and then you
will have to put a jumper in at the fuel pump relay, which is on the fuse
box. I'm not sure as to which terminals you will need to jump(consult
Bentley). Once, you have done that, the fuel pump will come on, and you can
pull up on the sensor plate and the fuel will start to spray. Notice the
pattern of the spray, if it is a nice fine cone, then the injectors are
good. If it spits or fuel comes out in a stream, then they are dirty. If the
injectors are dirty, all hope is not lost. Run the fuel down to less than a
quarter of a tank, and then add about  a quart of lacquer thinner. Lacquer
thinner is essentially the same ingredients as B-12 Chemtool. The car might
run like crap while the thinner is in there, but as soon as you run it out
and fill up the tank, the injectors should be nice and clean.

jeremy