Scirocco Sighting on COPS

--- HowlingMonkey16v@aol.com wrote:
> Sitting here on the computer and look over at the TV just
> in time to see a
> red MK1 scirocco S on COPS. Some guy was running from
> them and pulled off the
> road (this is where it caught my eye and I did a double
> take). The guy then
> proceded to be an idiot and try a suicide by cop, a sad
> thing to see, and not
> a nice situation to see a scirocco in.

'Twas a re-run as we've seen the video on the list before.
However, I caught the same show last night.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace