DriversFound.com status :(

As several have noticed and asked, DriversFound.com has been down
since around midnight Wednesday evening.  At this point, I do not know
when it will be back online.

Long story: My webhosting account with Interliant was sold to
Interland, both located in Atlanta (seems fishy to me). It was
supposed to be a simple "forklift" server transfer. It has been
nothing but headaches (email, sendmail, slow connectivity) since
January 26th, but at least the site was accessible.  February 6th many
of the "sold accounts" went down totally. I get very little help on
the phone and nothing but textbook replies via email. They have made
it obvious they do not care about their new customers. I have demanded
a refund for remaining prepaid services and will spend this week
searching for a new host.

And in Scirocco news... I replaced spark plugs and clutch cable, and
adjusted the timing this weekend!

Greg :)
http://www.DriversFound.com - DOWN
http://www.GAKMotorsports.com - DOWN