Northeast listers-photo disclaimer

At 1:56 PM +0000 2/9/02, Julie Macfarlane wrote:
>Due to the legal structure of my XXX site...

OH my god.  I DON'T want to know.  <G>

(Julie, do you find PHP or XML more efficient on serving up pr0n?  hehe)

>You have Jill and my full permission. I have to see this when you
>are done though!
>
>Julie

Hey, if someone likes my car enough to take its picture, go for it. :)

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |