which exhaust manifold to use???

<DIV></DIV>
<P>Hey all-</P>
<P>I already tried searching the archives on this one.&nbsp; I have an '84 rocco with the "bad" exhaust manifold, the one with the clips.&nbsp; I would like to replace it with a different, better flowing manifold and downpipe.&nbsp; The archives mentioned some using diesel manifolds, and some using earlier rabbit manifolds.&nbsp; Which is better?&nbsp; My local salvage yard has a '75 rabbit, would the manifold and downpipe from that work good?&nbsp; I'd like to keep my Oxygen sensor also, so I need to know how to fit it on.&nbsp; Overall, which manifold is "best"?&nbsp; Is there any good flowing ones that have the hole for the oxygen sensor???&nbsp; What kind of downpipe is best???&nbsp; </P>
<P>Thanks in advance to any whom reply-</P>
<P>Rob<BR><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>