Front Strut Replacement Question

Another method (one I usually use) also requires the use of a bench vice.

Lock down the retaining nut in the vice and turn the shock body.
You can even use a big long screwdriver (or 12" socket extension) through
the holes where the shock mounts to the bearing housing for added leverage.
Never had a problem doing it this way...of course it helps to hit the area
with "liquid wrench" beforehand.

HTH,

Randy
www.myscirocco.org