Northeast listers-photo disclaimer

Okay, I mentioned before that I was going to post some pictures of some
Sciroccos and just wanted to ask again since everyone is touchy about doi=
ng
the correct thing.
First, these are all my photos from my camera, but some of them have peop=
le in
them too, so I thought I should ask again. So if you have an objection to=

having me post a picture of you / your car, LMK soon okay? That would be =
the
dyno day crew, Casey and Drew and the boys in Maine (who are already post=
ed,
but I can take you off) and a few others. If you think I took a pic of yo=
urs,
it's fair game.

If you want to see them they're in the picture section at the forums,
<http://www.techography.com/scirocco>, along with a few of mine.
So LMK if there's a problem, otherwise, you're there! Cathy