[tech] Hard Brake/Fuel Lines

I'm getting ready to re-plumb the fuel and brake lines on the '77. I was
planning on buying tubing, a tube bender, and a flare tool from Summit or
someplace similar. Anybody know off-hand what kind/size hardware will I
need?

I'll need the ends for the brake lines in the MC, calipers/drums, and the
hard-line-to-flexible-line line connections. I'll also need the connectors
for the fuel lines at their attachment points. Are they a "standard" size?
If you couldn't tell, I'm quite new to the world of "AN", "NPT", and so
forth...

Neal