What's the best way to install a front spoiler?

They only make 2 styles that I am aware of , one has little " butterfly" tabs
for use without a tool and the other is concave slot you can pretty much use
a coin on.
If I am at a show and worried it will get stolen from the hotel I can just
bring it inside.
Otherwise there are only 6 screws holding it on which would take all of about
a minute to remove. When at home I park in an atached garage that has no
pedestrian door.

Jasin
MK1 16v