What's the best way to install a front spoiler?

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:04:08 -0500 "Neal Tovsen" <nealtovsen@yahoo.com>
writes:
> I was thinking about maybe using some Dzeus (sp?) fasteners on the
> '77. That would make them removable, but not as "clean" looking for a
street
> car...
>
> Neal

Yes, and ANYBODY can easily remove it.
If you can always keep the car secure, it's comes down to aesthetics, and
I like the way the Dzeus (sp?) fasteners look.

Do they make Dzeus (sp?) fasteners, with security screws?
Like the security flat head screws, that the use in public bathrooms, you
can easily screw them in, but then you need a special screwdriver to
remove them.

Peter

Peter  http://thescirocco.com - Discount dealer - http://tttuning.com -
Peloquin - http://quaifeamerica.com/ - http://www.autotech.com/ -
http://www.magnecor.com/ - http://ronalusa.com - Bear, DE 19701
'79 Scirocco 16V, '81 Scirocco, '83 GTI,  '84.5 Scirocco
'84 GTI - SciRollers: '79 , '84 , '88
http://feedbyte.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.