From: Night Shadow [mailto:soltwede@privateI.com]=20
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 9:29 AM
To: Mark Mages
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: WTB - drivers door 16v bodykit piece

Welcome back Mark!  Colorado has seen listers come and go lately, mostly
go....glad to see you back.  Even if you do live in BFE four-corners
area
:-)

Eric
Northglenn, CO

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

76 Honda CB400F Super Sport
80 Scirocco (Parts car again, no more DD duty)
81 Scirocco S (2.0 16v swap and complete restoration in progress) 81
Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (THE NEW RIDE) 91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow 8v
swap and mechanical rebuild in progress) 00 Golf GL TDI (Katy is driving
this for now)

-Kelli Fox