turbo for 8V

Larry decided to post my PRIVATE response to his PRIVATE email. Sorry to
drag the list into this. I guess it was a juvenile attempt to convince the
world I'm an asshole or something.

Larry has attacked pretty much everything I've had to say over the last
month or two. It's like he just had to convince people I'm wrong about
everything, even when (in the case below, oddly enough truncated by Larry)
my original comments were based on months of research and mathematical
calculations with formulas published by professionals.  None of his
experience. And it happend again and again. I got sick of it, and now you
all know my response.

Many of you have known me for over four years, so you know I don't flame
people too often (ever?).

My only apology is that Larry had to bother the list with this. Larry can go
to hell twice as hard.

Neal