50mm intakes

Wellllllll,
I wouldn't go so far as to say there is "no" way to adapt it. :)

1. You could move the Scirocco's fuel system over to the passenger side
like the A2 cars (good solution if you plan on doing a motronic swap in the
future)

2. You could use a 50mm Golf/Jetta manifold and a regular Scirocco manifold.
Cut both manifolds on a ban-saw or other very accurate cutting machine at
the bottom part of the machined flat portion that says "DOHC VW".
Then weld (or have a professional do it) the Scirocco DOHC part with the TB
in the correct location to the Golf/Jetta 50mm runner part.
Sounds crazy but I know two guys that have done it and both looked very
good (one almost undetectable).

Why go through this much work?
The 50mm Scirocco manifolds are rare and usually very expensive (unless you
can get a deal from Dirk :)))  )
The 50mm Golf/Jetta manifolds are a little more commom and less $$.

Just some alternatives to consider.

Randy
www.myscirocco.org