where are my manners?

Then Welcome Brett. I am not a gear head,more a nerd, but these are some
really good people on the list.
We are not just Americans, Canadians or Germans, we are people of the
Scirocco kind. I think thats more important anyway.
Since you are in Ohio, maybe you can come to Cincy this year. Short drive
for you.

Julie