[Movie Sighting...another one!]

"Krazy Horse" <nightmare16v1988@hotmail.com> wrote:
i dont know if anyone has posted this ever, but in Ferris Bueller's Day O=
ff, =

when he is getting the Farrari parked in the parking garage, you can see =
a =

MKII 8v parked against the back wall.

-Craig

"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be G60 Turbo!!)

I'm way overdue to watch that flick again, goin' down to the archives...
There was some recent thing we rented with lots of chase scenes and they =
drove
into a red MkII not once, but three times. Amazing how many times the sam=
e car
appears as an "extra " when you start watching, and they are all '80's
vintage.