this might be the last straw

In a VR6, no, but like I said, I haven't had much exposure to them yet.
However, it's common in hot rodded american V6's and V8's after boosting
the engine up a bit.  Everything has a week point, no matter how well
it's been tempered or forged.  The right ammount of pressure in the
right spot and mountains can crumble.

I'm sure the others reading this thread will chip in and either back me
up or make me look like I'm talking out my arse.  Either way, I'd take
their advice over mine.

William