Another TV sighting - was Re: Calling all listers with DVDs

--part1_17e.330149b.2993494e_boundary

On the movie Mr. Mom, I could have sworn I saw a nice champain color 16v
drive by the front of the house in one of the scenes.  The bong smoke might
have been blocking the view though.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_17e.330149b.2993494e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">On the movie Mr. Mom, I could have sworn I saw a nice champain color 16v drive by the front of the house in one of the scenes.&nbsp; The bong smoke might have been blocking the view though.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_17e.330149b.2993494e_boundary--