MkI no start problem

Make sure car is out of gear, place jumper wire between terminal 50 on
starter solenoid and battery +.  If starter engages then its wiring or
switch problem, if not, then its more than likely the starter.  Make
sure your main starter wire and grounds are not all goobered up.  Ats
all I can think of off the top of my head.

Andre'
Lime Green 79
ICQ #76283458
http://mk1scirocco.com