another scirocco in a movie

--part1_87.1725786d.2993394c_boundary

i was sleeping during a good movie last night on the life channel called
dangerous intentions when my g/f wakes me up to tell me theres a scirocco on
tv. i aint believe her at first but it happend to be the main characters car.
wow. i thought she was playing. seeee ya!

--part1_87.1725786d.2993394c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">i was sleeping during a good movie last night on the life channel called dangerous intentions when my g/f wakes me up to tell me theres a scirocco on tv. i aint believe her at first but it happend to be the main characters car. wow. i thought she was playing. seeee ya!</FONT></HTML>

--part1_87.1725786d.2993394c_boundary--