Calling all listers with DVDs

----__JNP_000_3ecf.788a.182c

If you have a DVD collection, and a way to capture (400dpi @ 900 pix
wide) scenes from movies with any Sciroccos, please do it.  The big ones
I can think of that I don't have are:

The Trigger Effect
The Great Outdoors
Ferris Buelers Day Off
...and I just drew a blank.

OK, the ones I have:

Bulletproof - Adam Sandler/Damon Wayans
Falling Down - Michael Douglas/Robert Duvall
Lethal Weapon - Mel Gibson/Danny Glover
Lethal Weapon 3 - "/"
Patriot Games - Harrison Ford/James Earl Jones
Commando - Arnold Schw??????er/Alyssa Millano/and that crazy mohawk dude
from 'The Road Warrior'

Check Gregs? site http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/ for movies I
don't have listed.

If you have one of the movies that I don't, and you can't do a good vid
cap, contact me off list and I'll pay shipping both ways if you can be
without for a few days.

Why all this trouble?
http://www.geocities.com/onesixv

Thanks all,
Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v
AOL IM:  OneSixV
----__JNP_000_3ecf.788a.182c

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3Dcontent-type content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2712.300" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0 rightMargin=3D3>
<DIV>If you have a DVD collection, and a way to capture (400dpi @ 900 pix =
wide)=20
scenes from movies with any Sciroccos, please do it.&nbsp; The big ones I =
can=20
think of that I don't have are:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The Trigger Effect</DIV>
<DIV>The Great Outdoors</DIV>
<DIV>Ferris Buelers Day Off</DIV>
<DIV>...and I just drew a blank.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>OK, the ones I have:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bulletproof - Adam Sandler/Damon Wayans</DIV>
<DIV>Falling Down - Michael Douglas/Robert Duvall</DIV>
<DIV>Lethal Weapon - Mel Gibson/Danny Glover</DIV>
<DIV>Lethal Weapon 3 - "/"</DIV>
<DIV>Patriot Games - Harrison Ford/James Earl Jones</DIV>
<DIV>Commando - Arnold Schw??????er/Alyssa Millano/and that crazy mohawk =
dude=20
from 'The Road Warrior'</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Check Gregs? site <A=20
href=3D"http://www.driversfound.com/scirocco/";>http://www.driversfound.com/=
scirocco/</A>&nbsp;for=20
movies I don't have listed.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you have one of the movies that I don't, and you can't do a good =
vid=20
cap, contact me off list and I'll pay shipping both ways if you can be =
without=20
for a few days.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Why all this trouble?</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocities.com/onesixv";>http://www.geocities.com/onesixv<=
/A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks all,</DIV>
<DIV>Eric<BR>"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!"<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v";>http://www.geocities.com/=
blitzkrieg16v</A><BR>AOL=20
IM:&nbsp; OneSixV<BR></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>