From: the hitman
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 1:47 PM
To: mpeters6@rochester.rr.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: this might be the last straw

i am no mechanic, my buddy who is a certified volkswagon mechanic
"helped me" with the project. i.e. he did all the work and i handed him
tools. when he pulled the head, most valves were bent, one was stuck
into the top of what he said was the #3 cylinder, and there were some
springs and a half of what looked like a gear. does this help?