Sighting (longish)

I'm coming out of the store yesterday and I see a mars red MK1 driving
thru the parking lot.  It was all stock and looked like someone owned it
just for transportation.  By the time I get to my car, the MK1 was
gone.  Damn!  I really want a mars MK1 and one drives by!  As I leave
the parking lot, I see the car is parked at AutoZone, so I figure I'm in
luck.  I get a closer look, and my dream starts to fade away....two inch
hole where the antena was, back-yard bondo job on the other fender, but
at least, there wasn't any rust. It had the same stock 13' wheels as I
had on my 75 back in the day.  The rear of the car was really low, like
they shocks and springs had never been replaced.  The owers come out of
the store and I ask them if maybe they'd like to sell the car (I'm
thinking 2-300 dollars).  This all may have gone the way it did, because
I was driving a car from work,a 2001 BMW 540, and wearing a tie at the
time.

Would you like to sell the car?

Well, I'll tell ya feller, this car here be special.  It's from
GERMANY.  It's made to run on dat Autobahn.  It's bored fourty over,
oversize pistions, and has headers!  It'll run 160 easy.  I had a guy
offer me $1500 and I wouldn't take it.

Well, it was nice talking to you (I'm thinking is this guy on crack).

--
Kervin
80 1.7 8v Crack free dash