Newbie to net is this okay

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1AF18.1D56FAC0

Someone replyed about HMTL not sure what it is I changed this on Outlook =
express but don't know if this is better any help guys
I am currently running MSN does that make a difference
as I'm a thickie and don't know anything about computers or the net
Thanks
http://SciroccoWorld.4t.ComGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer down=
load : http://explorer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1AF18.1D56FAC0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Someone replye=
d about HMTL not sure what it is I changed this on Outlook express but do=
n't know if this is better any help guys</DIV> <DIV>I am currently runnin=
g MSN does that make a difference<BR>as I'm a thickie and don't know anyt=
hing about computers or the net</DIV> <DIV>Thanks<BR>http://SciroccoWorld=
.4t.Com</DIV></BODY></HTML><br clear=3Dall><hr>Get more from the Web.  FR=
EE MSN Explorer download : <a href=3D'http://explorer.msn.com'>http://exp=

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1AF18.1D56FAC0--