HTML Code in Email should be Turned OFF - Please

i believe the problem is fixed now, but before i get any other whiny lil
comments or snide remarks, my posting did not say why can't i do what i
want. it said i'm sorry i did not know it had that effect. why don't you
just put somekind of warning on the options page instead of all acting like
a just stole your scirocco!