Resto advice needed: undercoat removal

--- Bob & Ann <angus6@socket.net> wrote:
> Mark check around and find some place with a E-Coat or K-Coat system
> and see
> if you can't work something out with them on running your body
> through it,
> you'll love the out come of it.
> The system we have is a 10 step dip it Will strip to bare metal and
> very
> lightly etch it, into a electrical charge paint that'll coat every
> thing,
> then into a bake oven whole process takes about an hour

That sounds great!  Exactly what I'm looking for...

> I know of 3 systems in the midwest other then the ones used by the
> automotive companies,let me know where your at I might be able to
> steer you
> to someone
> Bob

I'm in southern Ontario, Canada (Niagara Falls/Buffalo area).  What
type of industry uses this process other than automotive?  I'm very
interested in this process, so any info you could give me on it would
be greatly appreciated...

Thanks!

Mark.

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca