oil buzzer

--- Ryan Ruggles <ryanruggles@uniserve.com> wrote:
> Hey anyone no how to shut of the f*&%ing oil buzzer in the dash?
> 84 rocco
>
> it's not the sensors under the hood...

It could be the circuit board in the dash.  My 83 had this affliction,
and it drove me nuts for months... I was almost relieved when my friend
wrote the car off in an accident...  As I've never ventured behind the
dash before, I can't tell you what kind of R&R job it could be, but my
local VW mechanic/guru said it was a royal PITA...

Mark.

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca