g60 injection

I know.  I hate that part.  But SNS has gotten some turbo setups running
pretty well, hopefully at one point I could get it dyno tuned.

Nothing would be as optimal as standalone, but hopefully the MAP sensor
takes out a lot of the rough edges.  I've gotten most everything one would
need to do a digifant I swap, we'll see how easy the wiring is.

Joe