water-cooled VW performance handbook

On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 22:55:35 -0600 "Rob Cotner" <robw_zz@hotmail.com>
writes:
>I was thinking of purchasing the "Water-Cooled VW Performance
>Handbook"
>online, but I am not sure how much of the info pertains to my
>Scirocco, or
>more specifically to the JH engine in it as I don't plan to modify to
>the
>point where I put in a completely different engine.  Any responses
>from
>anyone who knows anything about this book will be appreciated-
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Rob

Shaddup and buy it! :)
You will find there is alot of interesting info related to the entire
car, not just the JH. It might also give you ideas for other mods. Its a
good book that you will enjoy reading.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.