semi OT: garage floor sealing

Brian-
  Okay, the excellent Rust-Oleum High Performance Epoxy we laid on the floor
at work cost $28 a gallon. One gallon of 9100 Series paint and one gallon of
9100 Series Activator/Catalyst will cover 250-450 square feet.   This stuff
works.
Remember, the cost of prepping the floor could easily exceed the cost of the
epoxy paint.

Larry   sandiego16V

> They just had an article in Grassroots Motorsports about this. If you
can't
> find the magazine, I could sum it up for you...
>
> Neal

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!