beautiful frame in MD (clearance Clarence)

--- Shawn C Meze <skerocdriver@juno.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 02:09:52 +0000 "Julie Macfarlane"
> <juliemac57@hotmail.com> writes:
> >So it is true Daun! You can walk through a roc with out
> hitting your
> >head!
>

> Its true! Its true!!
>
> In fact, we snuck him into the ND show last year. Julie
> put him in her
> breast pocket.
> (I kept hearing a mini "EWW-EWW-EWW" voice from her
> shirt.)

LOL!

I still remember the first time Shawn & I met in person.
It was in Potterman's driveway and Shawn's first words were
something like "damn, you ARE a short shit ain't ya?"

> Luv U Daun!

SHHHHH!!!!  You REALLY want Cammisa to hear that???

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace