Scirocco world

sorry, but.....
when having read that one, I coudn't keep quiet any longer....

IMHO  it is just NOT CREATIVE to make a website with pictures
that already exist on other good websites of similar contents.

a link to that page would do the same.

He could simply take his camera , spend an hour or two at the next
VW gathering to take some pictures and show us something NEW,
what's actually happening in the UK Scirocco-scene -
that's what the people want to see, right ?!

> Check this out:
> http://www.templetons.com/brad/copymyths.html

NO, I really don't have to check out this one.
if it's necessary to read paragraphs when talking 'bout Rocs, it aint no fun.

To make that topic a bit more Scirocco related :

I have a whole bunch of *selfmade* and so far unreleased Scirocco pictures
of the New Dimensions VW gathering in 2001.
Is *anybody* interested to see THAT instead of old copies in the web ?? ;-)

LMK and a website will be up the next few days.....

yours
Dirk

Scirocco GT II '92 darkgreen-pearl  www.GT-2.de/GT2.htm
Scirocco 16V "CABRIOLET" www.Scirocco2.de/hornstein.htm