{OT} Impressions of the WRX (MrAudi said it!)

I live in a Subaru rich environment.  I am here to tell you, a pre 90
Subaru is an oddity to find, a good condition one...heh.  I'd like to see
if the WRX is prone to the common Subaru problems in 3-5 years.

Not to mention, I think the interior is butt ugly!  I think the front end
looks like a cross-eyed neon.  I think the interior is uncomfortable.  I
think if the US gets the Evo, the WRX sales will fall off the chart.  I
think I'm done.

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v