Autox for Cincy Sunday event?

> SM doesnt allow replacement non-stock quarter panels, which that one
> obvioulsy has ;)

Actually, body kits are definitely allowed, and fenders can be "modified for
tire clearance". Front fenders can be completely replaced with anything you
want. Allyn, correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that the OEM rear
quarter panel is mostly intact on the Reiger underneath all that glass and
the body kit attaches to it, right? If you could say that it is "mostly
there, but modified for tire clearance", it's legal. I can't believe anyone
would protest you for carrying a couple hundred pounds of extra weight
anyway...

...but if I have anything to say about it, you still won't win SM even with
the Masked West Coast Cone Magnet doing driving duties!

Neal