2.0 swap Do I have everything I need?

Dan Kraus wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My 16v Scirocco will be having the swap done this week and I just want to
> make sure I have everything I need..
>
> 1.8 16v head  130k w/ new euro cam
> 2.0 16v Block  105k
> 4K Trans with .75 fith gear

<list of stuff I wished I had, well half anyway>

> Thanks so much,
> Dan Kraus :-)
> Vernon, NJ

You doing the work yourself? I hope you have new head bolts*, which
leads me to wonder if you have the two most common Triple Square
drivers; 12 mm & 8 mm (for the CVs).

Otherwise, I find your list very inclusive. Some Phosphate Free Coolant
& Distilled water are on the list, no doubt.

Some Dielectric Grease for the plug wire boots and the grund/hot wire
contacts as they attach to stuff.

TBerk