beautiful frame in MD (clearance Clarence)

--- Eric L Ellis <elf16v@juno.com> wrote:
> I'm sure everyone remembers 'Magnum PI'?  Shows on A&E
> sometimes.
> "Thomas" would drive the Ferrari without the top and his
> head would stick
> up to a point that appeared past where the outer shell of
> the top would
> end.  Yet there were a few shots with the top on and he
> seemed to fit in
> there.  Were those the crossover episodes with 'Dr. Who'?
>  Maybe some
> nasty Hollywood magic!
>
> You extra tall bastards should get a Viper style roof!

Ya know, it must suck to be tall.  'Rocs have all kinds of
room when you're my size.  (5'5")  Tee hee.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace