Nitrous anyone?

was wondering what HP shot (fogged) of NO2 you guys think my motor could
handle.

Audi 3A block, .020 over, decked.003
wiseco forged pistons
stock rods balanced, blueprinted, ground, polished, rebushed
stock cranck balanced
solid lifter head, decked .001-.002, mild P&P, 5angle valve job
schrick 276
P&P intake with audi TB
4-2 mani with TT downpipe, 2.25 cat back (no cat)

I am guestimating this will put out around 140hp at the crank. I have a set
of fogger nozzles that have a minimum jetting of 150, but that is too much
for me(isnt it?) I would rarely spray it(2-3 times a month) and reliability
is an absolute must (daily driver) so what is the max squirt I could go with?
tia