Autox for Cincy Sunday event?

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 11:16:09 -0500 "Allyn" <amalventano1@home.com> writes:
>No clue! heh.
>Its got upper strut tie up front, thats the only over-stock chassis
>mod, well, other than the kit, but thats cosmetic.
>Al

You can run any class you want. Its up to the other competators to
protest you. Locally SM was the catch all class but now that its a
National class, its got like, rules and stuff.

Its probably a FSP or DSP car depending on whick motor is in it. The body
klit technically isnt legal but it doesnt do anything to help in
performance. Might hurt more than anything although ive heard kit owners
swear that it doesnt add weight. It shouldnt be hard to convince
competators that its a heavy-heavy car. Until I beat them with it. :)

Grab the trophy and RUN dude!!

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.