"Oh Sh!t" handles?

On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 04:38:27 -0800 (PST) Cheapass Ron Pieper
<rapieper@yahoo.com> writes:
>Sure would like to add one above the driver's door...anyone done this?

Why there? I mean, when im driving I kinda already got stuff to hang
onto. Is this more for getting in and out sort of thing?

>Do MkII 'rocs have the mountings all ready, hidden behind the
>headliner/trim?
>
>Thx,

Actually YES. I installed a set of Corrado (Jetta/Golf same same) OS
handles on the passenger side of my 82. The wife is demanding I install
them on the 84. One more thing I gotta do.
You need to pull down the headliner just a little to get a good look at
whats there. Its a thin lip worthy enough to mount them.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V     84' Scirocco 8V    88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR
Solo2 Champion
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.