Ticket today

Don't know about the Harleys.  Some of them in San Diego are so damn loud
they actually cause pain.  They are literally running straight/open pipes.
You can hear them even when they are 100 yards ahead of you on the
freeway...with your windows closed!  I asked the local sherrif's dept once
what the deal is on them and they said noise violations are a "low
priority", but if I wanted to lodge a complaint, I'd need to supply a name
and address of the offending biker.  Sheeeezz....   Like I'm going to pull
some 250 pound sociopath over on his chopper and demand his name and
address!

You could probably beat the ticket in court, but, as you said, it would cost
more in cash than just paying up.  Me?  I'd pay up and forget it. Consider
it the cost of playing....

Larry   sandiego16V

> The downside to this idea is that paying is admitting guilt when your car
by
> NO means is louder than a Harley (how do they get away with that crap!!).
> think the cop wanted to get you on something knowing you were hotrodding
and
> he didn't have you on his gun.  I wouldn't pay, go to court and have it
> thrown out, then you not only don't have to pay the money but send a
message
> to the cop that messing with people like that is a waste of time, money
and
> energy.  What an idiot!  Hope he hit is quota!
>
> Dave

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!