Smashed up my baby (87 Scirocco 16v)

     Sorry to hear about your unfortunate mishap. We need to keep all the
roccos on the road as there numbers continue to diminish.
Euro lights can be picked up for 125-200? w/out turn signals on
ebay,vwvortex, or the scirocco parts message board.
     If your interested i could give you a email of a guy that i got my
lights from over in the fatherland. He gets good parts and delivers in a
timely matter. Another reason you might consider used lights is that if one
of them gets cracked by a rock (happened to me not less than TWO F-ING days
after i put them in) you wont have to shell out more money to replace it. Of
course if i could of afforded brand new lights i would of gone that route.
Relaying is definelty the way to go. I forget who wrote it on the list here
but it definelty helps and the lights are 100x brighter than those shitty
sealed ones.
    Also you were looking for amber turn signals and for a little more you
could get clear, I think clear looks bad ass but thats just IMHO. Hope
everything works out.

my .02
Duncan
87 16v metallic flash silver