Wiring sux

	I gotta vent.  While looking over wiring diagrams of a corrado, and
diagrams for a scirocco.  I've come across that I can't use the scirocco
fusebox.  looks like I'm gonna have a good ole' time clipping and splicing
wires form the 2 fuseboxes.  Why do I want to do this so bad?  Must be more
than a love for scirocco's.  It's gotta be an obsession.
	If anybody has any other ideas, lmk.  I'm working on running digifant from
a corrado, and a corrado dash which has mfa.  Not sure if I'm going to hook
that up yet though.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v
90 yellow g60(or what's left of it)