Is Cincy gathering "family oriented"

He he, that reminds me of something.

In the last couple months I've had the honor of having two of our fine list
members crash at my pad, Scott and Eric.

My roomate (now landlord) was a little nervous since he didn't know either
of them and I had never actually "met" Scott.

I looked at him very surprised and simply said...."Dude!!!, they're are on
the Scirocco List...fellow Scirocco owners, of course we can trust
them...they're family"
Like Duuuuuuhhhh!!!!!!!   :^)

Randy