Is Cincy gathering "family oriented"

--- Chris <vze28h54@verizon.net> wrote:
> Hey, If this is going to be the kind of event that
> Steve's girlfriend would
> not want to attend, THEN COUNT ME IN!  :-)
>
> Chris

Sorry Chris, but I'm with her.  I wouldn't really want to
see all that female nakedness either.  :)

Cincy is family oriented if you discount the drinking.
(BYOB!)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace