BADGES?!? WHO NEEDS SOME STINKING BADGES?

In the midst of the high humidity, the Mk2 hood mold is on hold.  I need
to fill some voids, but it could very well be a viable mold for mass
production of hoods.  If this goes well, I'll try to get ahold of a
straight Mk1 hood for you old skool foolz this spring. (Aprilish?)

Some time back, I mentioned reproducing the '16V' pillar badges and I'm
doing it!  The first run looks good, but I'm gonna test 'em before I sell
any.  I don't want the red to come off in a couple of weeks and have some
pissed listers on my ass.  I'm going to try to design my own custom
emblems too.  I'm making the pillar badges because I understand they are
no longer available, so if you know different, let ME know.

If anyone is interested in the '16V' badges that replace the 'Karman',
please let me know off-list.  I think they were ~$40.00 for the pair and
I can cut that in half inc. shipping in N. America.  Not that you
Canadian listers deserve that, ignoring me and all.  (Not you Cathy)

If Dirk needs a pair, he can have them.  Smoked clear lenses, Doro CD,
Scirocco post card, Scirocco.org sticker, and roadstar sticker kick ass!

I'll post a side-by-side pic when I get a chance to see if you can tell
the original from the dupe.

Now go drive somewhere,
Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"