microsoft tech support - newbie crap - knock it off please

This is crap - knock it off. Every internet newbie
falls for them tricked http links. Enough already,
before we get this list filled with millions of stupid
internet jokes. If we could at least keep it to VWs
and cars...

http://www.don't_care_link_because_it_is_before_the_stupid_"at"_sign.com&whatever_other5345734@scirocco.org

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

 --- Allyn <amalventano1@home.com> a écrit : > for
those with windows questions, this will answer

http://www.microsoft.com&item=q209354@hardware.no/nyheter/feb01/Q209354%20-%20HOWTO.htm
> sorry for off topic, but i think this is very
> important to us all.
> Al
>
> Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
> 87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 170k,
> rocco #6)
> 86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX (shell donor
> ready to rock, still planning, rocco #7)
> 87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 260k, 0
> rattles, original clutch, driveshafts, wheels :)

Obtenez votre adresse @yahoo.ca gratuite et en français !
courriel.yahoo.ca