(off topic) Corrado club classifieds

http://www.corrado-club.com/classifieds/index.html

I don't mean to trample anyone with a Corrado, BUT ARE THESE PEOPLE NUTS?
 I thought I might get lucky and find a spare BBS wheel.  What do I get?
$150.00...EACH...NO CENTER CAP!

Hell, I guess they need their crack money.

I'm thinking of selling the set of four I have WITH center caps.  That
should bring the price to a nice $175.00 per wheel, x4, plus the tires,
shipping, insurance, NC tax (6.5%), labor for removal and packing, and
$30.00 for blocks for the car to sit on makes the grand "Corrado Club"
total...Eleventy Billion Dollars (and 302 cents).

NUTS!

Eric
"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v