when's cincy? was: RE: new guy rocks the boat. (he he)

--- Michael Abatzis <abatzis2@hotmail.com> wrote:
> when is cincy this year? i had originally thought no way
> in hell i could
> make it, but my schedule should lighten up a bit come
> spring/summer...
> -michael

The dates for Cincy are June 7-9 this year.

The "first" Cincy consisted of something like 7 cars in
1997.  1999 was the first time it was held at my house, and
there was a dramatic increase in the number of people
attending.  (about 30-35.)

I'm currently trying to come up with ideas for this year.
Open to suggestions....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace